Community Play & Playspaces
This type of event has us filling a large, open space (gym, classroom, field, etc) with a variety of unique equipment and activities for participates to play and use at their leisure. This type of event is extremely popular for groups with a vast age range or in which participants want to get active but in a less organized manner. Knucklebones staff will be there to setup, facilitate, play and clean up – all while creating the most mesmerizing space for fun and movement! We can target this for any age from 8 months to 99 years. Whether we’re running a parent group playspace, an add-on to an already existing event (like a the end of a 5K Race to keep children, non-runners and even runners once they have finished involved), a fun adult outing with backyard and tailgating games or at your town’s movie or summer concert series, this type of event brings people together…for the love of play!
Who is this good for?
- Recreation Departments (Movie Nights, Summer Concert Series, Etc)
- Corporate Outings
- Parent Groups (Winter Playspaces aimed at children 8 months – 5 years)
- Private Events
- Fairs & Festivals
- College & Universities (Homecoming, Welcome Events, Etc)
- Community Groups (fundraisers, annual day, walks & races, etc)
- Schools (Field Day, Family Picnics, Etc)