Knucklebones' Community Playspace entails filling any open space (gym, classroom, function room, field, etc) with a varity of unique, athletically inspired equipment and activities, for participants to play and use at their own leisure. This type of event is extremely popular for groups with a vast age range or in which participants want to get active but in a less organized manner. Knucklebones staff will be there to setup, facilitate, play and pack it all away - all while creating a mesmerizing space for fun, healthy movement. We can target this for any age range from 8 months to 99 years. Whether we're running a parent group playspace, as an add on to an already existing event (5K, summer concert, movie night, block party, annual outing, etc), a back to school picnic or family corporate outing, Community Playspaces bring people together...for the love of play!
Who is this good for?
- College / Universities (homecoming, orientation, reuninos, Greek life, etc.)
- Community Organizations (fundraisers, walks / races, celebrations, etc.)
- Corporate Outings (with families or as entertainment at a function)
- Fairs and Festivals
- Parent Groups (holiday / special events, annual gatherings, fundraisers, etc.)
- Private Events
- Recreation Departments (movie nights, summer concerts, holiday events, family events, etc.)
- Religous Groups (holiday / special events, etc.)
- Schools (field days, back to school / end of year celebrations, PTA events, etc.)